SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, February 29, 2004

what I would habe posted Friday morning if I could...

Last night around midnight or so I heard commotion in the street outside my house. It just sounded like kids mucking around so I thought maybe it was the teen enxt door and some mates, so I peered out my window, and was about to open it to tell them to keep it down.

I couldn't see them properly through the trees but realised it wasn't next door (besides, he's pretty nice and polite for an angsty skater kid).

There were two (i think) males, and one female. The girl was screaming at them to stop. Then I realised they were playing a discusting game of chicken with her. Holding her down in a seated position til it was too dangerous for them to be in the street.

I saw her get away. She rang crying down the road, half tried to hail a car down.

I saw the discusting pig that was holding her down come back past our house a short time later, without her.

I just hope she got away from him.

I felt absolutely helpless watching from the darkness and safety of my bedroom. I felt there was nothing I could do. It was a violent situation, and I'm not that physically strong. I think I may have even endangered her more by trying to step in and help...

*sigh*
the human race sucks.
this was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

xJ

No comments: