SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Reality TV...

... it's taking over my brain! or at least my tv screen!

I'm an enormous fan of Queer Eye, but some others are already confusing...

The Resort which started last night was interesting. They really picked a bad bunch of personalities didn't they? Fighting after 48 hours? Lame.

Like, get over it! Put some gloves on and get to work! Get someone to delegate tasks, or all work on one area til it's done and move on to the next. Surely it's not *that* hard.

I don't know if I can be arsed watching the resort now.

Erm, the hothouse... I think they've already learnt a valuable lesson: don't listen to gossip!

I also think perhaps they should be showing a little more about the building of the actual house. I mean, I know it's early days and they might do it more later when they're on interiors and stuff.... at least if they did that it would be more helpful to people who are thinking of renovating and might need some ideas or help.

To quote Adam Sandler and relate it back to *both* the above shows: "Suntan lotion is good for me... you protect me, hee hee hee"

IDIOTS! PUT MORE SUNSCREEN ON! You'll just get dehydrated and not be able to work as well! duh!

Now I'm wondering what kind of dork I'd look like if I got accepted into BB!!

or perhaps, what kind of dork they'd make me look like if I got accepted onto BB!

Then there's American Idol 3... don't get me started.

xJ

No comments: