SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, February 01, 2004

MTV makes me want to smoke crack...

the new pollutants have a new song and it is very sexy... I give it an 8 out of 10...

Lawnmower Music: Sundays 2-4pm: 93.7FM three d radio
(can't be arsed with the album info today, if you want more info... email me or post a comment...)
The Renevators: Whistle Stop (Instrumental)
Doris Day: Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps
Sonic Youth: Little Trouble Girl
Remy Zero: Prophecy
Pavement: Easily Fooled
Goodshirt: Sophie
LOVE SONG DEDICATION: Engelbert Humperdink: Quando Quando Quando
LOVE SONG DEDICATION 2: Karma County: This is not the real world
LOVE SONG DEDICATION 3: Ohio Express: Yummy Yummy Yummy
They Might Be Giants: Particle Man
Gotye: Out of my mind
Bobby Hughes Combination: Nattergalen
Thievery Corporation: Indra
Lovage: Strangers on a Train
Sens Unik: Les Portes du Temps
Hello Minnesota!: Handclaps (are the new black)
Ladytron: Cracked LCD
Aimee Mann: That's just what you are
Peaches: I'm the kinda
Team Plastique: Song Rabbit
Machine Gun Fellatio: Mojo Pumping
Comatone: Scrubber
Ebony Williams: The Beat Goes On
Indoor: Last night a DJ saved my life
Royal Crown Revue: Datin with no dough
Sex Hurricane 1975: Dirty Sex
Home for the Def: Without Titties
Buck 65: Wicked + Wierd (Jacknife Lee Remix)


Oh, not only am I known as DooLeigh... I am now also known as BetaGirl... hehe.

Did I mention at the Big Day Out you could text msg this number and your message would appear on the Big Screen under the video footage of the main stages? Well... you could...
So what did I send...??
"Wakka wakka wakka"
and
"I went to the big day out and all i got was this lousy text message..."
because that's how classy I am!

{to be continued}

xJ

No comments: