Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
my favourite new things:
- my CROCS - they're pink! - WASE & TARD bought them for me, they rock!
- beaded necklace the (newly dubbed) princess sam of the good-vibes made, that people keep commenting on...
- would have been the mirrorball in my backyard, but SdaH took it back! Bah humbug!
- the little tea device claire bought over...
- Bryan Ferry's "Let's Stick Together" and Rodrigeuz' "At His Best" recently acquired on vinyl...
- the fact that blogger now autosaves. whoopeee! man how many times have i lost a big post because my computer at home is shizenhousen?!
- Arrested development (still)...
- having to get all your open shoes out cos it's just too darned hot for closed shoes anymore!
stuff and things. even, things WITH stuff.
thank GOD they called the election. they were taking their sweet time. Rudd pronouncing he will ratify Kyoto sells it all for me. Liberal could say whatever they liked, they would still not get my vote. i know i know you aren't supposed to pick sides with politics and leave it unsaid, but i don't really give a rats, because the majority of folk who will read this and know me would have already assumed the aforementioned anyways.
sugar n spice, xJ
Monday, October 15, 2007
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Monday, October 08, 2007
well i think the above is almost a wee bit o' horse shite, being from down south it's always been an issue... and i can remember bucketing water out of the bath when we were kids on to the lawn, dad installing drip irrigation all over their property, mulching gardens, installing a water tank (and nearly having my toe cut off by a down pipe whilst we were installing it!), and piping said rain water into our laundry and the bathtub as well...
i don't think just our family thought about that stuff 20 years ago...
beautiful beautiful birthday weekend indeed. thank you to all involved.