SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

"naked girl falling down the stairs"

well not quite, but yes, i fell down the fekkin' stairs at home and it hurt like buggery...
i should photograph the bruise on my ass! now I know you won't want to see my arse, but its a shiny bruise, and well worth a photograph.

I very nearly broke a couple toes, and am gonna get the doctor to check it out tomorrow, just to be sure.

I'm very lucky that I didn't smack my head on the steps and become unconscious or something.

My stairs are make of concrete you see.


something I wrote down earlier today that was a little something like this: "you have been in my dreams of late, and somehow my dreams are confusing you with things from my past, and that scares me"

love is a many splintered thing.
xJ

No comments: