SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, November 02, 2003

sunshine, lollipops and banana pancake mixture everywhere...

mmm banana pancakes...

last night aliese, brian, nicki and sharon all came over to veg out and eat with me. cos i decided enuf partying is enuf! and so stayed home (gee, like that will change today, i'll be outta the house by 8!)

we played some more greed (of which i am now the grand poo-bah greg so sucked-in), tried white m&m's (not bad, not bad... "apricotty" said aliese), and made more banana pancakes... mmm sugary.

Friday, which was Halloween, not that I suppose we really 'celebrate' it in Australia, only to have an excuse for a party really... anyway, so FRIDAY! mmm Friday.... mmm Friday.... er, yes I donned my black devil-horned wig and my new favourite pants, missed the bus but eventually made it to the Jade Monkey for Brilligs CD LAUNCH and FILMCLIP launch too. yum. Pippa and Aliese looked splendaro *clap, clap* all costumed up... and I had nearly everyone I met dare me to actually really dye my hair black... could be interesting i guess. thoughts??

After Bit By Bats and Brillig had finished doin' their thing, we trundled down to Rhino for RED MONIKA and Morganics. Hell, I think we missed both of them but I gots to say it was worth it....

HI NIC you gorgeous thing you... thank you for making my night complete. talk soon.

and no Nic O'C I'm not talking about you, even though you know I love you... even if you DO call me a schlapper! (just thought I should clarify which Nic was which Nic...)

i am proud to say I could actually have tequila without having it make me gag... (refer a 21st birthday party... not my party, someone elses... about 2 years or more ago... ooh nasty)... though I didn't really want it, but when your bartender says 'just f*cking drink it' i guess you go 'yes sir!'... nyuk.

what a beautiful day, what a beautiful life...
xJ

No comments: