SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

"sit down whore"

the funniest thing when I sat down to eat 'breakfast' at 12noon today... Jerry Springer! That guy has the best job in the world, his producers go out and find the most screwed up people to come on the show and then he tries to be rational with them, they just start screaming at each other and he sits up the back giggling... at least I'm sure he does after the show with a big fat vodka martini in one hand, and a cigar in the other...
he deserves props most of all because he generally manages to keep a straight face through it all!! hehe.

Yes, and the audience have a lot to answer for I think... the chants of "SIT DOWN WHORE" are somewhat inappropriate... along with "he likes dicks" (i think that was what they were saying, hard to understand the ugly mob)...

anyhoo, phew! at three d cataloguing some new gear from Stomp Records... looking at stuff to do with Buck65 and thinking how sexy his web-site is... and how privelidged I am for getting the interview... *shudder*

be still my beating x-chromosome... or should that be y??

scored myself a splendid buck65 12" of wicked and wierd as well as MKB's new 7" today.... swell!

I like the word swell, I also like the word FANTAZMAGORICAL and SPLENDARO! (as if you didn't know that)

I do NOT understand the word "nonce"...
it doesn't seem to actually fit in any sentence I can think of... If anyone has any suggestions where it actually might work, be sure to post it in the comments...

xxJ

No comments: