SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, November 30, 2003

giant girl with knee high socks...

Friday Five.... late again I know...

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
Yeh, but generally on my own or just one other person, otherwise it becomes WAY too complicated...

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
a pizza scroll from Bakers Delight

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
Store for clothes/shoes/make up and all the boring stuff you need to 'try' before buying.... cd's and stuff can come from online if they're cheaper than the stores...

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
yeh a little i think. we used to save it up for the show every year.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
my car!

Sharon and Adam got married yesterday!! It was very nice and special in a forest out near their place in Williamstown... then we all went back to their place (fondly known as "Kermit") and consumed large amounts of soup, curries, antipasto and the like, and beer of course...

I got hayfever in the middle of the night... wierd. anyhoo... Molly drove us all up there in her van lovingly named Stella... and we made it with not a moment to spare... *phew*

CONGRATULAYSHUNS.... and CELEBRAYSHUNS.... xx

Machine Gun Fellatio are playing tonight and I can't wait!! Still feeling lethargic and wierd though... and hoping it's still just the weather... cos I just read something about heart attacks... though I hope I'm too young to have one...

TODAYS PLAY LIST:
Kronos Quartet: Miniskirt
Basement Jaxx: Supersonic
GB3: Circlework
Scared Wierd Little Guys: South Australia!
StereoTotal: Furore
Machine Gun Fellatio: Blacklamb
Lemonheads: If I could talk I'd tell you (LOVE SONG DEDICATION)
Bad Girls of the Bible: Racing
The Cat Empire: Beanni
MKB: Heatman
Noonday Underground: the Light Brigade (Gerling Mix)
Jefferson Starship: Stairway to Cleveland
Dashboard Confessional: Carve your Heart out Yourself
Richard Easton: Wake Up
Wayne Newton: Danke Shoen!!!
Paper Tiger: what would you do?
Boys Next Door: Shivers
Nancy Sinatra: Bang Bang (my baby shot me down)
(that's the first hours worth...)

Make your own men...http://www.mrmen.com/makemrmen.htm

Yeh, I need that site, can't you see I'm running out of options here! hehe.

My latest kind of plan for 2004...
work whatever jobs til I can go to work as a camp counscellor in the USA in their summer (so I guess June-August-ish)... come back and drive up the east coast fruit picking and going to festivals through summer, visiting some people and stuff... taking photographs and other things!! yahoo!

because lets face it, working loads of hours bores the pants off of me... at least it does when you're looking at a computer all day...

hmmm... yes, stuff and things...

here's hopin' my cherry tomatoes turn out more impressive than Benjamins...

hehe.
xJ

No comments: