SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, November 06, 2003

fuuh snnuhh...!!

I have to work tomorrow...

*waaaaaaaaaaaaah*

but hey, I kind of need that money to register the car, so it ain't all bad.... otherwise how will I get to Sharon and Adam's wedding? I don't think I'm quite up to riding to Williamstown..... although... I could attempt it... nah, not for a good 6 months I reckon!!

and about that "i always wanted to be jane" comment a few days ago with the Tarzan thing... that's bollocks actually, I never wanted to be her... I don't think I've ever wanted to BE anyone...

however, one hung-over morn, me and little-Fi sat trying to contain the pain in her loungeroom, eating fruit and hot chips (go the wierd food combination, but anyway...) and lo and behold a Tarzan movie came on teevee. Now you may have noticed that for a few months they were playing them on Saturday mornings.... tres funny. Very unbelievable. In one, Jane died at the end, but was resurrected cos he said something like "Jane no die".... jeeeeeeeeeeeezzz.... if it was that easy, no-one would have a phobia of death.... wierd. anyhoo....

i think that's enough bloggity blogging for today....

and on something unrelated and perhaps somewhat personal.... if you want it, here it is, come and get it, but you'd better hurry cos it's going fast....
xJ

ps. anyone that listens to me on three d between 2 & 4pm on Sundays knows that I have a weekly LOVE SONG DEDICATION.... so if you have any suggestions, let me know. It's been quite difficult for me of late....

No comments: