SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

if humans would only keep their mouths shut...

or at least think before they speak...

yesterday after Terri and I had finished being flyer-tarts at the OB at the Uni Bar for the Fuse Fest, we bumped into a girl who was very concerned because her brother had stormed off... he was autistic and someone had said the wrong thing to him...

if people would just be nice to each other and say "please", "thankyou", "excuse me" etc etc more often, maybe these sorts of things wouldn't happen...

funny that it happened actually, because earlier in the day as I walked in the sunshine to my centrelink appointment (bah) some guy yelled "ugly fat whore" out of his car window at me....

now I thought "ugly"... not really, kind of ordinary, but not a hat full of arseholes...
"fat"... yeh actually i'm about 4 kilos over what i should weigh for my height... where's that lypo machine??...
"whore".... you've GOT to be kidding...

and other than that I thought.... he's a P-Plater driving a beat-up shitty Sigma... so I laughed and kept walking...

xJ

No comments: