SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

10 months ago...

to the day i quit smoking...
and i've decided that I RULE!!

spiders and bad karma...
the big evil black spider nicki and i stirred up when we attempted to get the blinds down out the front of my house got IN to my house and climbed into my bedroom so I discovered last night...
i HATE spiders, but usually I will have the nouse to get it outside without too much trouble, but the ceilings upstairs are high and I couldn't reach it to put it in something to get it outside, so I had to squish it with the end of the clothes hanger pole thingy.... and I know that's bad karma, and I expect when I get home that they'll be a whopping great big web that will catch me when I open the front door...

curly hair...
those of you that are wondering if I had a perm.... NO! God NO, that's so 1985! it's just how my hair goes when it's short... unfortunately or not.... I haven't decided...

welcome...tanya to the online world of blogging...

good luck...
pippa, nicki and benjamin with their last uni schtuff this week...

this is the end of the blogging...
xJ

No comments: