SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, November 20, 2003

sleep is so foreign to me...

at least it cooled down a bit over night so I can air-out my bedrooms upstairs. They were almost turning into saunas...

re: the BUCK interview Joooooooooolia, it will be LIVE TO AIR *shudder*... can't wait. How sexy! First Brassy, now this! I can hardly contain my excitement!! (though with all the FUSE things on my brain this week I hardly seem excited about anything else... cos I'm too tired and overworked!!)

Speaking of FUSE, the coolest thing about today is that they are playing the 4 Minute Wonders at the Greater Union in Hindley form 7:30pm... it's free! It's the short films that were made for JJJ unearthed winners tracks, but they also had to stand alone in their own right...
cool. I think there are 12 films in total... in fact there are.... you can read more about the comp here... abc.net.au/4minutewonders

schweet!

Went to Rhino last night for some comedy... a little quiet, but I suppose everyone was watching IDOL... thank CHRIST (or whoever you feel appropriate) that Guy won over Shannon.... apart from the bad teeth, I think Shannon was one of the poorer singers in the top 5... but good on him for giving it a go I guess...

AND my $11.99 shoes are still in tact!!

awww, suzy and andrew are playing the beach boys... cute!! They do a fantastic show on 3d on Thursday mornings between 9-11am... very magazine style. very cool.

and who could forget STRANGE RAMPAGE, Fridays between 9-11am!! teehee! with Julia Goolia and Carlo-ita!!

errrrr.... all I can say this morning is thankyou for caffeine.... thank you thank you thank you...
i think lunch at Caos is in order... for the best grilled chicken burger in Adelaide, check out Caos... seriously!!! mmm...

oh, if you want the BESTEST coffee in Adelaide, go to Citrus Blu on Union Street!!

*swoon*

xJ

No comments: