SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, November 09, 2003

todays play list...

feeling a little bit eccentric today... as always...

Kronos Quartet: Miniskirt
Sleepy Jackson: Miniskirt
Luke Ashby: Amber on the downbeat
Thievery Corporation: Richest Man in Babylon (Acoustic)
Lou Reed: Satellite of Love
Mia Dyson: Precious Thing
Little Birdy: Replapse (todays love song dedication)
Dinah Washington: Cold Cold Heart (double love song dedication just about)
Compay Segundo: Chan Chan
Paradise Motel: German Girl
Stereo Total: Supercool
Legless: Rockstar
Basement Jaxx: Right heres the spot
the New Pollutants: Ghouls and Ghosts
Kid Koala: Robochacha
Mr Scruff: Giffin (amalgamation of sound mix)
Home for the Def: the First Act of Violence
Rancid: Time Bomb
The Panics: Kid you're a dreamer
The Cat Empire: Nothing
G Love and Special Sauce: Rodeo Clowns
Handsome Boy Modelling School: The Projects
Buck 65: Protest
Goldfrapp: Black Cherry

oh i'm sick of waiting til I play tracks to finish the list... here's the lyrics to the LOVE SONG DEDICATION for this week... (it took me AGES to actually find the lyrics on the net, so be thankful...)

LITTLE BIRDY: Relapse
Live on the outside
I'll help you through your pain
If you help me through mine
Never have I met
Someone as insensitive as you

I want to escape what you've done to my life
But I love the way that you're always on my mind
It's ok you're not a bad one you're sane
I can't help this pain that I feel

Relapse and soda
My head is not all that you want it to lay
Exisistance in purpose
Explain what my touch means to you if it does

I want to escape what you've done to my life
But I love the way that you're always on my mind
It's ok you're not a bad one you're sane
I can't help this pain that I feel

I want to escape what you've done to my life
I love the way that you're always on my mind
It's ok you're not a bad one your sane
So I write you a love song I feel so blue
ENDE

Lovely.

Yesterday we went to Harbour Town (now affectionaly known as "H-Town") with Mish, Steven, Coolan, Len, Leigh*dust, Pippa, Sarah, and we all spent cash and wondered why it's called Harbour Town when it's neither near a Harbour or is a town?? So yeh, I bought a halter neck (patterned strangely like Freddy Krugers jumper...) and underwear pretty much, and some wrist bands and more hair clips. I love hair clips.

Did I mention by the end of Friday I'll have a new hair-do?? well I will. Damn it I WILL!!

hotornot.com still cracks me up...

xJ

No comments: