SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

i'm as bad as pippa...

dropping salad down my shirt...
i guess that's what happens when you wear cleavage-showing shirts!!

actually I'm probably WORSE than Pippa!! She's way classier than me!!

Did I mention my whirlwind shopping expedition at lunch included me buying some thongs? No? well I did! hooray, no more three corner jacks in my feet when I put the washing out!!

and I think I just found the most comfy pair of slip on shoes EVER!!!...

two pairs of shoes for $24? you can't go wrong!! Sure they may fall apart next week, but it will be worth it!!

"moonlight in vermont..."

still humid out there... bah!
is anyone else finding they are wearing less and less to bed with this weather or is it just me??
teehee.

xJ

No comments: