SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

where the "SNNUUH" is Wally??

in-joke, nevermind...
sorry benjamin...

Sunday night at the Ex was kind of surreal and wierd... this guy wouldn't keep his mouth shut when Big Al was doing a comedy set... not heckling, just being rude and abusing him... so when he finished and Sam (the MC) got up to say stuff, this guy did it again... Sam said "well does anyone have anything to say about that?" and I couldn't resist so piped up and said how f*cking rude it was that this guy couldn't respect people trying to do their art... so he called me something discusting so I stood up and moved closer to him and tried to explain that he's just being a plain dickhead... yada yada. whatever he called me Fin got up and went over to him and gave him a serve because he said to me afterwards that he wouldnt let anyone talk to me like that... ever... that's SO nice. I love my friends. We nearly had to get security to remove this guy, he got up and started going on about how he'd never been educated, been brought up on Jesus Christ and told masturbation was wrong...?? so ok he was a little loopy, and it kind of scared the bee-jesus outta me, but I couldn't let him sit there and abuse people either... and people then started saying when he'd left that i'd just said exactly what they were all thinking...

memoirs...
i neglected to mention a couple thursdays ago when i was walking to a friends (who is like 20 minutes away) I passed the
evil corner on which i got called 'ugly fat whore' out the car window by that guy a few weeks earlier... and you know what, I thought it kind of ironic... someone wolf whistled out their car window at me on the SAME corner... strange!!

So i figure if the car comes from the north, they like to yell "ugly fat whore" from their car, but if they come from the west they like to wolf whistle... i'll work out the east and south ones later obviously...

perhaps i'm just delusional...

oh, and ANOTHER THING, I watched the Kylie live gig on the box last night, and I must say a couple things... what the MASHUGANA was with the dancers costumes?? and I like Kylie a lot, but if she can get away with singing like that and being some kind of international super-star, then heck, i'm just gonna work on my upper body and ass and kick hers right outta the business!!

I get disappointed so much when I see big name stars perform somewhat poorly... rest assured, I love Kylie like the rest of everyone so I expect no punishing comment posts ok?? It just confuses me!!

xJ

No comments: