SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

okay, okay, let's get serious...

hmm... things I have noticed, somewhere, somehow in my last 48 hours of possibly having a migrane headache... which is terribly odd because I don't get migranes...

1) the show "Teachers" on ABC is uber-cool...

2) the Steve Irwin thing, whilst kind of odd, and perhaps un-called for and irresponsible or whatever... was something that was AGAIN blown out of preportion on commercial teevee... refer the footage he gave to A Current Affair... now I hate current affairs shows because ultimately they destroy lives... but i wanted to watch this in my vague headach-ey state... and he did take precautions... anyway. whatever. it's steve irwin. he is a nutter. but he's passionate and an entertainer too. so, hmm, stuff and things. I'd be curious to see what the people that were in the Australia Zoo audience thought of it. They were there after all!

3) i'm almost starting to think, though I love Adelaide and am an ambassador of how cool it is... that I might want to get out for a bit...

got sent a new CD by 'Gotye' called Boardface... it's not bad at all. Due for release in February, but I'll give it a burl on my show, let me know what you think... I like it.

i think more of you should answer the VOX POP... sharon and adam are going to be mad with you if you don't!! you'll have to scroll back about a week...

xJ

No comments: