SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, January 19, 2004

feelin' hot hot hot...

...i am listening to Team Plastique from Brisneyland as Mr Speed decided they were 3D interview-worthy and asked me to sort it... so I'm sorting it.... and they are 3D worthy indeed. A little bit crunchy in parts, but nothing like a chocolate milkshake... and there is lots of nudity and tight clothing on their artwork so bring it on I say.

They will be here to play with Peaches on the 29th Jan and also the following day on the Lilypad stage at the BDO... so check them out, yar?

I hate looking for work again, I mean the interviews don't phase me, but the whole process of it shits me... sending in applications, waiting... blah blah.

Can someone just put a job in my lap please?
Come on, I work hard, I've got bulk-ace admin skills and I need work immediately.

Shortly I'll give a list of what stuff I want to see at the Fringe Fest...

xJ

No comments: