SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, January 04, 2004

i stayed home?

what's wrong with me?
apart from the fact I just realised in the last 24 hours that I probably am an emotional wreck for varying reasons...
I had invitations to go places, however not having the car as well as not being arsed, not wanting to spend too much money... even though I went and spent up charge-plenty in the city as well... norty... well I needed new pillows and a throw rug didn't I? and a new kettle... I'm sick of burning myself!!

LAWNMOWER MUSIC: 93.7FM: Sundays at 2pm
The Renovators: Whistle Stop (instrumental)
Hello Minnesota: The Litany (of things that weren't much fun)
G Love + Special Sauce: Kickin' Back
Tricky: Singin the blues
Music Vs Physics: Post Op Alley Drop
Basement Jaxx: Hot + Cold
Huggy Bear: Her Jazz
Soundgarden: Big Dumb Sex
Matt Small: My Love is Gone (LOVE SONG DEDICATION)
Midnight Oil: The Dead Heart
Tripod: Science Facts are Useful
The Specials: Hey little rich girl
Handsome Boy Modelling School: The Projects
Breakdown: First of All (Crazy Penis Remix)
The High Llamas: High on the Chalk
Electrelane: Teach the Sailor to Pray
Luke Vibert: Freak Time Baby
Kid 606: PowerBookFiend (i say: "mmm crunchy")
The Creatures: Attack of the Supervixens
The Mess Hall: Lock + Load
(yeh, look, this is up til 3:20 or so, now I'm bored with it)

FridayFive.Org
What one thing are you most looking forward to . . .

1. ...today?

potato + leek soup when I get home...

2. ...over the next week?
getting paid!

3. ...this year?
Adelaide Fringe Festival

4. ...over the next five years?
travelling...

5. ...for the rest of your life?
growing as a person, and finding someone to love...
>>

ahh love... so foreign...
xJ

No comments: