SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

back to reality...

...the reality is, there's no point worrying about it at all... I mean, hell, it will sort itself out eventually...

i'm becoming less and less concerned about opening 'dialogues'. After all, we're all adults here, and if someone can't talk to you when you ask them a question, then give them a couple years and try again!

I neglected to mention that at Saturdays party I felt rather old. Don't ask me why, because there were a few *much* older people around than me... but I don't know. I'm gaining a whole bunch of friends that are in the 19-22 bracket... now that I'm 25 1/4 I am starting to feel old.

I think I just can't believe it's nearly February! Where did January go?

I'm still in love with Buck65...

Check out some Aussie gear like 'Ubin' and 'The Bird'... Ben Walsh is coming to the Fringe to do some music shows in the Garden of Unearthly Delights. He's the percussionist with the Bird. Definately check him out.

xJ

No comments: