SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

*grumble*

my back is sore...
my neck is sore...
my head is sore...
my brain feels like absolute mush...
i would rather sleep than go to work... that's how I feel...

so I have finally made that doctors appointment I promised to make such a long time ago... now I am scared out of my mind as to what they might find. It's not normal for me to feel like this, definately not.

I'm jeapordising everything by feeling like this though... work, volunteer stuff, my apparent motivation to get buff... and to be more creative, to be able to write more often... for which I have been spilling on to paper all over the house pretty well... I haven't cleaned properly in the longest time. There's paper everywhere, perhaps it's a sign... what sort of sign, I do not know...

at least I got paid today...

my heart left in a purple room somewhere...

So I watched Pi as well as Jay + Silent Bob Strike Back over the weekend... and the newest film by one of my fave directors PT Anderson 'Punch-Drunk Love'...
I can't explain them all now due to lack of brain power, but my god... watch Punch Drunk Love, its amazing...

No comments: