SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Saturday, March 27, 2004

tequila...?

now tequlia is ordinarily not my drink of choice... and this morning I woke up with a thumping head... however, I had no-one to blame but myself so I can't really complain at all... I just tried to sleep and skulled more water... a bottle of coke pretty much fixed me right up...

Tried a new place called "The Chapel Cafe" that I hadn't been before last night. Fantastic. Cheap meals that were just great and cheap shots too, hence the tequila disaster! After a few glasses of red, you can hardly taste the tequila anyway. Not one beer for me all night, that's *got* to do something to my ever growing beer stomach... nyuk.

Saw some Adelaide ROCK ICONS in Matt + Denny from Brillig as well as Leigh*dust from Hello Minnesota... hung out at Rhino with my fave girls from down south, the ever sexy Eva + the ever sexy Heidi...
and even got me a therapy session too... i *love* you, and I mean that. and you know it...

Random thinking:
I am so patient with the things I am willing to sit around and wait for... whilst I *could* be arsed playing the field, or at least going on dates... I sit here, and wait. Because one day something will fall in my lap. And you know, I'm willing to wait the 2 or so years that I honestly believe it's going to take to progress to a new level...

(I already lost this post once by the way *again* and the original one was sweet. My own fault for bouncing between pages trying to find lyris to Mia Dyson's "Precious Thing", which, by the way, I still can't find. Shite!)

"We're just two lost fish, swimming in a fish bowl year after year, going over the same old ground, and what have we found...??"

the baggsmen are back in Adelaide soon. Must make an effort to see them this time.

Oh and happy 6th birthday to the Rhino Room for next Saturday!! My place of frivolity and mirth for ever. Love you all like you would not believe. Why else do i shower you with chocolate biscuits at xmas time?

xJ

No comments: