SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

hmm...

logged off for a little while to talk to taryn on the phone. i haven't talked to her in some time, but it's funny when you've been friends for more than 10 years it doesn't seem to matter if you don't chat for a bit.

it's funny that she sees so many people from school still and i don't. or i guess not really. I've kept in touch with her and a slight handful of other people. I had a lot of friends through youth groups and stuff like that, so my group of school friends was pretty select and few. At least the ones I'd consider close friends.

People come and go so frequently in lifetimes... well I don't know... possibly not. But I have this handful of friends I've known forever. Which is really cool you know, like you know so much about each other and each others families and stuff. And you do occasionally reminisce about the good, the bad and the ugly of the past. I like having those kinds of friends around.

Which reminds me, Greg where the hell are ya? Stop working so much bitch and come and see me!


Da noo poo's (or The New Pollutants as they are *actually* known) rock National Youth Week soon, with a little bit o' help from Hello Minnesota!

I feel like there is something else to be said... but I don't know what.
I still haven't watched the news in weeks. I'd have no idea what is going on in the world if it weren't for passing comments from others. That kinds of concerns me, but kind of not... sometimes I'd prefer to be naive about some of it, because it's quite stressful to hear about it...

I want to go to Melbourne for Easter, any takers?

xJ

No comments: