SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, March 25, 2004

I promised myself...

I'd have the washing in and the bins out before dark... and *then* check e-mails and compose blogs and stuff and things...

however I have failed yet again, because I am SDG!!

I am getting very concerned about the shorter days starting... I mean I'll be grateful for the extra hour on Sunday morning I'm sure, but daylights savings messes with me for weeks afterwards. It's going to mean if I continue to work two jobs (yes, we're back to that) I will be getting home when it's dark. It means I will freeze in the mornings, and have to wear too many layers of clothing and start to look like an eskimo... I am not an eskimo and though I like eskimos I would not wish to look like I live in the snow where I live somewhere it's *supposed* to be hot.

Can we rewind and go back to the start of summer, and can you chuck in some more 38C days whilst your at it? Thanks for that.

Call me crazy, I love summer. What do you think one of the reasons was for avoiding England so far... yep, that's pretty much it...

As far as the migration to Queensland is concerned... I think it's a good idea.

Then if I still find nothing in a few years I'll go to Europe and freeze my arse off.

random thought: I came home to discover the turkish pye I bought not more than 48 hours ago had already started to go mouldy! And I'm really pissed off you know, because my dinner involved eating that Turkish Pye! So instead I had to use some crackers.... which isn't so bad either, but you can't really toast them...

right.... GET WASHING IN NOW JULIE YOU LAZY BLOG NERD!
xJ

No comments: