SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Ooh, found my post from 11/3...

I've decided that substance abuse really does make people horrible, chuck in a bit of attitude and you can throw them out the back seat "Jay + Silent Bob" style...

The last week has taught me this in such abound... some of you reading may well have seen me last Friday or Saturday in this hazy void, trying not to complain, but trying to piece together in my head what had just happened.

One of two things was going to happen last Friday and the thing I was kind of hoping would occur, did. The feeling wasn't there. At all. Besides any of the other crap... There would have been nothing worse than having to deal with separation.

I guess I'm fortunate in that sense, I can move right on from it...

I know, once again this is a scatty post giving bits of informaiton, but I don't want to explain all of it, and I don't want to mention names or specific situations.

I do however wish to thank Benjamin... and Annie... and my therapist... for being lovely people.

I absolutely hate the weather at the moment. Why couldn't it stay hot? Boo :(

OLD JIMEOIN: "I love 'boo', imagine if you could use it when you're grown up. Like you go to the bank manager, and the bank manager says I'm sorry, you just can't afford this house... and you go BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He says 'no, no you can afford a smaller house'... 'Don't want a house now'..."

Recent situations / developments / lack of thoughts on someone elses part mean that I will soon be living alone again. I don't mind, I actually prefer it. I mean, money wise it can be a real bitch, but over all it's pretty sweet.

ANother thing I've noticed recently is that I think I've become a lot tougher on some things. For example, things that I might have put up with a year ago, I won't put up with now.

The more time I spend alone, the more truly independant I become. my next relationship with whomever it may be may well be a balls-up because of this, but you can't really rely on such things... NO RELY! I mean WORRY, cos otherwise they'll never be another relationship in my life. I've always been independant, just never this much.

"There comes a time in every mans life when he must make a giant woman out of wood and launch her into the sea!" Gatesy in Tripod tells the tale of Tosswinkle the Pirate (not very well)
ROCKS TRIPOD!
Honest, Tripod are kicken', but what's with the shithouse "Skithouse"? Honestly boys, I luvs ya, but "wha'?"... maybe it's just Peter Helliers fault... I don't know.

A chachachachachaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Losing mind.
xJ

No comments: