SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, March 28, 2004

daylight savings...

snuuh. It's daylight by the time I wake up now. Grr and double-grr.
Oh well, I guess it happens every year, I *should* be used to it by now... but no it never gets any easier as far as I'm concerned....

Oh well.... my brain will hopefully re-adjust to it shortly...

Lawnmower Music: Three D Radio, 93.7FM: Sundays 2-4pm

Federico Aubele: Postales
Mia Dyson: Precious Thing
G Love + Special Sauce: Stepping Stones
Curtis Mayfield: Move on up
The Trims: You
Leigh*dust + Sarah Masters: Wandering Stars (Portishead Cover)
LOVE SONG DEDICATION: Carole King: I feel the Earth move
Al Hirt: Green Hornet
Cloud Dead: Pop Song
Black Box Recorder: Kidnapping an Heiress
The Ikettes: I'm just not ready for love
Ry Cooder + Manuel Galban: Los Twangueros
The Herbalizer: Mrs Chombree takes the plunge
Red Monika: The Aches
Mouse on Mars: Chagrin
DJ Tr!p: What you do
Blue States: Diamente
The Kinks: You really got me (live recording)
The Liars: If you're a wizard, why do you wear glasses?
Home for the Def: If you know what I mean
Warwick Ing: Dementia (the child inside)
Goldfrapp: Lovely Head (Miss World mix)
Comatone: Shadow Hopper
Bobby Hughes Combination: Clive the runner
Stomp: Elemental Goddess
Til Tuesday: Lovers' Day
Hexstatic: Robo Pop

xJ

No comments: