SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

holy snorkel batman...

my ever so witty post that I created got swallowed by the dial-up monster...
it basically said i have internet all the time now so look out!

It also said that I haven't listened to nearly enough Buck 65 recently, so it's gone on the stereo...

It also said (in a much better way than this) that we were very excited today when the lovely and curvy Adam Hills played Home for the Def's mish-mash album "mess with the best" on JJJ this morning! We love him and wish to have his babies, should he ever have any.

Dude! I loved my post! Damn you dial-up monster of evil for swallowing it. May you die horribly.
xJ

No comments: