SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, December 25, 2003

you're still on the lilypad...

cool!! isn't it funny you forget how much you like crunchy Ruby remixed tracks! Go Kid606!!

No, not Ruby's Grace... Ruby... Trip-Hop Artiste extraordinaire...

MERRY CHRISBO everyBUNNY...!! I hope you all had splendid days...

Today has been fun, ate loads of snacks and chatted to my rellies about stuff and things... mainly what's going on in the next year with everyone else...

listening to my Brassy interview... re-listened to most of the Buck65 one yesterday when at radio... man, it really WAS cool. So hard to remember all of it when you're gobsmacked over the man!

hmm, spent Xmas Eve alone playing more Spyro the extraordinarily Greek Dragon and listening to records. I'm sure I annoyed the neighbours by singing Patsy Cline and the Dirty Dancing Soundtrack at the top of my lungs... but honestly I didn't care...

where did you get that funk?

I keep crying... just to myself... I'm such a romantic wuss. I mean I suppose there is nothing wrong with that, and I'm quite happy to admit it... but it's very strange, because I don't really understand why I've been doing it...

hehe. this brassy interview kicks... maybe i'll post the interview...

xJ

No comments: