SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

ok, so this really is getting silly...

3 posts in one day... can you tell I'm bored?

Well after bouncing around everyone elses blog's and doing a bit of accounting work and such... there is STILL no answer on the job front... i guess that means the decision is hard or something? oh dear god, let it be me!

so anyhoo, in the same vein of the "best of" post I did earlier... here are some things I'd like to achieve in 2004...

1. stop drinking so much soft-drink... i'm sure i said that last year, but I gave up smoking instead. (which, i might add, was 11 months ago... so on January 18 2004 it will be 12 months... i should throw some kind of party!)
2. find a job that actually satisfies me, mentally and financially. I'm not talking about being uber-rich, but I'm talking about having enough cash to support more fully the things I want to. It really shit me I couldn't do the non-material xmas thing this year. I suppose I could have entirely abstained from doing ANYTHING for anyone for xmas... but that's plain rude.
3. Read books on politics... I find a lot of what I see on the news and from other sources very confusing. I'd like to read some history... particularly Australian and American, but also some of the smaller countries that are not quite so 'western' and conventional as we are. That interests me immensley.
4. Buy more local CD's... there are always good ones...
5. Start a bicycle revolution!
6. Learn how to make paper.
7. Go on a big phat aussie roadtrip.
8. make that 'live on lawnmower' compilation i've been meaning to... that reminds me, gotta dub off the buck65 schtuff...
9. find me a decent man... one that can kiss properly (ugh, don't ask, what a nightmare!), doesn't have too much emotional baggage, and will let me just hug them and kiss them and love them... that's all i actually want... to hug and kiss and love someone, is that too much? (am i on the way to this? hmm...)
10. do some more voice-overs... maybe even get paid for it for once...

i think i should post this list up in various places in my house to motivate me...

I can't think of anything I want to learn to cook, but I'm sure there is something...

Anyhoo, Merry Ho-Ho to everyone reading, and remember laughter is the best medicine...
xJ
ps. cool recipe site: www.recipegoldmine.com

No comments: