SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

on the street where I work...

always makes me grin or cringe as appropriate... yes i'm talking about the apparent 'evil' strip of Hindley Street... honestly, i've walked around Adelaide on my own when I was 15 in the middle of the night to get to radio when we were on Franklin Street... I really have no idea what people are on about...

so this morning, my local tattoo artist who has a shop down a bit from my work said: "let this lovely lady with her bike past... if she'd let me tattoo her butt, i'd do it for free!"

to which i giggled (on the inside)... i find it highly amusing because he tries to talk/say something to me at least once a week... he obviously figures I work in the street... but I never talk back. Because I'm evil and mean!

me looking scary courtesy of one of the many evil late- night fotos taken by Spoz with his Digital Camera on drunken Adelaide adventures...


oh the hilarity!

anyhoo, as I have mentioned more times than once, I have been riding everywhere. MORE BIKES, LESS CARS!
even in 37 degree heat... and whilst this isn't advisable for everyone... I still did it. I just didn't push myself. So bravo to me... however my arms are starting to look brown where the rest of me is kinda white and pasty. so that's quite funny really. lucky i'm really the only one who sees me naked... for now anyway.

ahh, the blackeyed susans on three d... they're so pretty... *swoon*

made toast, talked to Eva on the phone about the state of affairs in the world, and went to bed last night... very exciting indeed I know!! Saving energy for tonight and tomorrow most likely...

xJ

No comments: