SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Friday Five on a Sunday...

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Quitting smoking. I rock!

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
erm, the job I started in January I had to quit by September for many moral reasons. That REALLY disappointed me. Big corporations not paying attention to the little people yet again.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
buff-julie!

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
I dont like the new years resolution thing... it's never worked. so snuuh. maybe I should make it January 18 each year...!

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
Up to Ernie and Eva's for a BBQ/dinner/open slather... hehe. then on to the place of mirth, the Rhino Room to see Beat Smugglers and Red Monika and my favourite bartender... and favourite club staff!

more when i start programming the show...

xJ

No comments: