SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, December 04, 2003

a nerd by any other name...

This site is certified 42% EVIL by the Gematriculator

my site is more evil than HELENS but probably cos i've written WHORE many times... hehe.

last night i saw Dave Williams shaking his butt at Rhino... and yes i know he's a comedian, but he's well versed in butt-shaking as well... he also tattooed my arm with "dave" (that looked like PAVE) in a loveheart... aww.

Nicki, Dan and I saw Tansy at the Ex and met her friend Jess... caught up with Jodi from FUSE which was good to be in non-FUSE capacity having a chat instead of working for once!!

Too much beer... I feel so snuuh today, but I don't think it's just the beer...
that's paranoiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... mmmmmmmmm....

Yesterday during the day all I did was walk down to the shopping centre and back with arms full of boring things like cleaning products and toilet paper... only to find the mop head i just bought that "fits all 4 post mop types" doesn't bloody well fit... the crack-whore liars! And did other boring things like update my resume and do all the dishes that had been piling up from having the girls over and making soup and stuff and things... oh and of course slotted Jerry in and listened to my Henry Mancini and Elton John records whilst cleaning!!

Only one week til the Buck65 interview.... WOOHOO! Don't forget 5:30, December 11th on 93.7FM... *swoon*

xJ

No comments: