SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, December 14, 2003

you know you want MORE?

FRIDAY FIVE.ORG

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?Erm, I live in Australia dude...

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?Friends and picnic rugs and booze and snacky cakes all round...

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
my folks still drive around looking for xmas tree lights on xmas eve... and this is about the first year i said to mum, 'dont worry about and advent calendar...

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I've done pole-sitting a few times for Mission SA who work with local homeless people. I always donate clothing items and such that are still useful to appropriate charaties... food and such at xmas... and I'm going to be buying the big issue more often too. I like that idea...

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
Um, I don't think I can mention that here for fear of incriminating myself...

TODAYS PLAY LIST: Lawnmower Music 93.7FM: Sundays at 2pm...
Buck65: Exes
MKB: Heatman
Basement Jaxx: Do your thing
Downsyde: El Questro
Bobby Hughes Combination: McArthurs Break
Bonobo: Something for Windy
Zero 7: Distractions (Buggz in the Attic Mix) TODAYS LOVE SONG DEDICATION
Thievery Corporation: Richest Man in Babylon (Acoustic)
The New Pollutants: The Muse
Hello Minnesota! Forget Boy
Suede: Attitude
Blondie: Hanging on the Telephone
Stereo Total: Les Chansons D'o
Entropic: Simple Terms
Spoon: Take a walk
Mint Chicks: Licking Letters
Bit by Bats: Sir! Beat Sir
Tall T and the Touchers: Touching the President
The Flaming Lips: Do you realize? (TPS MIX)
Billie Holiday: I only have eyes for you (der, that could have been the Love Song Dedication!)
The 5, 6, 7, 8's: Woo Hoo
(man, these new speakers are making my ears bleed)
Home for the def: If you know what I mean
Hip Mo' Toast Big Band: Top Hat, White Tie and Tails
The Cat Empire: The Crowd
Music Vs Physics: Phantasmagori
Kid606: Andy warhol is dead but we still have hope
Triosk meets Jan Jelinek: Vibes/Pulse
Emmylou Harris: Red Dirt Girl
Buck65: Tired Out

Interesting:
A Bit of Back Talk

"Talking while you walk may be bad news for your back.
According to back health experts, the body naturally exhales when feet touch the ground to protect the back from impact. However, walking and talking at the same time interrupts this pattern, which could open the door to injury, especially in people with back problems. If you walk with a partner, talk over stretches instead."

Oh, Did I mention I applied for Big Brother... I Don't think I did... but well, yeh I did... I'm curious to see how far I'd get... so it's probably more a social experiment for me than them!! ha!

wierd, wacky, wild.
xJ

No comments: