SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, December 21, 2003

"rodeo clowns yeh yeh yeh

get me up when i'm down yeh yeh..."

so Morgan likes G Love too which is super bulk ace and we even went to the same gig. Go small town Adelaide once again... but hell, people who don't know who they are need to be woken up-ski...

www.g-love.com

Friday night:
went off to Craig + Frehd's house for the start of the comedy kids kinda part-ay... dropped off some potato salad and samosas, had a beer, and dropped the car back home.

Caught the bus back into town, went to Eros to snack on some tasty Greek food with my bosses and co-workers...

Dragged a basket of tasty bikkies, scones and samosas I'd slaved away to make to my friends up at the Rhino Room... they all grinned and said 'yum' and gave me cuddles... some said 'i dont deserve this'... others jumped and said 'yippee, thanks man'...

again i intended to stay 15 minutes... and about 2 1/2 hours later left...

thought i'd do a lap of the Austral to check if any of our students were still hanging on there... they weren't but I found Heidi and Warwick and Spoz and Stuckey and Sean et al... because it was August Falls Xmas part-ay... I had no idea... oops. Can't keep up. Too much to do!

And no you CANT HAVE MY HAT DAMNNIT SPOZ!

We did venture past Happy J's before they were nice enough to drop me back at the Comedy Kids party... had a great chat with some people I hadn't caught up with in a bit...

eta in bed.... 3:45am

Saturday:
Went shopping in the city for my folks... man, i really don't understand all this bollocks. I was actually going to get something like an adopt a dolphin or something for them, but I don't have much PHYSICAL cash at the moment (go store credit) so I had to purchase something material, as opposed to what I intended...

getting out of the carpark was a nightmare... I haven't driven my car for a good 6 weeks, so I'm really really paranoid about driving now... I'm even more paranoid about the buses than I am when I'm on the bike now! ridiculous!
stupid BITCHES roaring down the wrong side of the carpark to get out in their BMW's... I mean how ridiculously dangerous... anyhoo, now I remember why I stopped driving so much.... all in all I like driving, but more when you're going on a road trip or something... long distances when it's actually necessary. I just needed to drive to get the pressies home... but it SUCKED! I hate it.

MORE BIKES, LESS CARS! How many times do I have to say it? REVOLUTION BABY!

so anyhoo, nicki and i went and ate soup til she got picked up... played some Spyro the (very Greek) Dragon as well on PSX.... later Pippa also came to eat soup, gave me biscuits and we shared a muffin... then went to Jive to see No Through Road, Brillig and Hello Minnesota! It was bulk-ace fun.

Spent a little while down in Supermild afterwards where we saw Michelle and Morgan...

back to worldsend to wave at Aliese and her cousin from overseas and say 'toorah' to them all...

eta back in bed.... 4am...

hmm. i gots to stop having such late nights running around like a monkey and start being constructive...

bah to that. I spent Thursday night and Friday morning cooking xmas presents, I have been PRETTY constructive!!

xxJ

No comments: