SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

what have i done...??

today is going very slowly...

maybe it's that I'm feeling crook (first time in ages, so that's not so bad)...

maybe it's that i may have put my foot in it...

maybe it's cos the sky ain't blue no more, and that meant i couldn't ride this morning cos it was coming down in buckets and I thought i'd get drenched...

THIS FRIDAY @ JIVE: Red Monika, Subwoofer & Barcode. They're all good. Go see them, and if you haven't checked out Jive yet I highly recommend it!! I think it's $8 entry for this night...

Suggestions for 'the new me' are most welcomed... the main thing being I NEED A HAIRCUT and probably some 'product' pretty desperately. I'm not very creative with my hair, but I decided I should probably bother sometime soon. I think the last haircut I had I did myself!! before that Shaggy Shaz gave me a haircut up at Vairis place. It's all on camera too... that was more than 9 months ago cos I still smoked I reTchun... maybe I'm just lazy...

Sunday at the Exeter was lovely... Go Nash! Go Speed!
(that sounds wrong actually doesn't it... Perhaps that should be GO TRAV NASH! GO MR SPEED? how's that. better??)

things to remember: give people the benefit of the doubt until they really piss you off... directly, not indirectly!! so there!

Been spending my time at the Fuse Office... www.fusefestival.com... check it out!! from my understanding, some of the seminars etc are filling fast, so if you're interested, get in touch with Skye very soonly.

jump to the jam to the lord i am...
xJ

No comments: