SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, October 30, 2003

If my goldfish die... it's all over!!

I've had those goldfish since Cuchulain gave them to me a couple xmas' ago ('cept in July cos he's slacko)... but they are looking sick. I gave their tank a clean and spoke softly to them and said it was okay... they look a little bit happier. I'm going to buy them some new plants to play in and hopefully they'll help oxegyn-ate (word?) the water a bit or something.

I've always found if you just leave the fishies pretty much to their own devices, give them all your heart, and change half the water every now and again, give them a few snaily friends to keep the tank clean, they look after themselves.... none of this cleaning the tank weekly stuff like the experts say... oh and if you name your fish they die... my fish don't have names so they CAN'T die!! no they can't, it's against the rules!!

Though at the moment they live above one of my stereo speakers, sometimes they skitz out and other times they get really mellow with the music. They are cool, I don't want them to die!! One has the most magnificent tail now....

Something must have happened when I moved and added new tap water.... :(
waah!

Besides this... last night I went to Ex, Rhino and Cranker til the wee hour of 2am which is very norty because I had to get up and go to work this morning... but all is well, I'm not too brain dead...
Saw Bev Killick at Rhino, she is from Townsville originally but lives in Melbourne now (like the rest of everyone).... she'll be on the next series of Kath and Kim so keep an eye out for her. She was pretty rude but very good at Tina Turner impressions!! hehe.
I'm sure if you check the ADELAIDE COMEDY link you could see some more photos and schtuff.

I am a bit confused as to why DJ Tr!p turned the Cranker into a rave, but it was amusing anyway... all we needed was glow-sticks and fire-twirling... nyuk.

BRILLIG CD and FILM CLIP launch at Jade Monkey, Twin Street on Halloween (Friday 31st that is... tomorrow!) with BIT BY BATS...

THE CAT EMPIRE are coming to Adelaide soon too.... mmm tasty....

this is the end of the reading...

*sigh*
"what's love got to do with it??"
not a hell of a lot apparently...
xJ

No comments: