SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, October 13, 2003

merry birthday party to PIPPA (go visit her at: battlecat.net)

thanks for a rockin' time. and it meant i got to ride my bike some more!! and Hi to all the nice people I met and/or caught up with too!! kisses to everyone... xxoo

All I have done today is ride in the sunshine and sit around and play at radio...

on my stereo today:
BUCK 65 - Talkin' Honky Blues (at least it will be as soon as I get home!!)
The Noise Fest Mag CD - Compilation of Aussie Noise Makers. Splendaro!!
Downsyde - Land of the Giants (still can't get enuf of shakin' my butt to El Questro!!)

"you leave no room, you leave no room for me, i wait paitiently for your smile... when I caught your eye..." KOSTARS: Never So Lonely

lovely,
xJ

No comments: