SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, October 23, 2003

FUSE is launched baby!

Yesterday at 11am saw the Launch of this years FUSE FESTIVAL (formerly known as Eat the Street and Music Business Adelaide)... great turn-out and lots of yummy snacks to be had.

I'm sure all of us at Fuse will be YO-YO pro's by the time the Festival starts on 20th November. Programs are available around the city now, or via the web-site. As I've already said, seminars are filling up quickly so get in quick kiddies.

Still somewhat sniffly but don't feel so bad, I just wish the weather would make up it's mind more than anything so that I can never be afraid of getting WET on my bicycle!!

As far as any former utterings go... well I am all for always being honest, but do you always have to tell everyone everything?? My current situation tells me... errrr.... NO WAY MAN! eek!

xJ

No comments: