SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, October 19, 2003

I still love the new Basement Jaxx album... and I haven't been a Basement Jaxx fan til about this last week...
rock on!

Last night I sat around watching "Sweet Home Alabama" on DVD... Yeh it was typical 'girl leaves boy at the alter for her lifelong love' kinda story.... DVD extra components are kind of cool you know.... i guess in particular it makes you realise all the work that goes on behind the scenes. I'm not sure how keen I am about listening to a whole movie with audio commentary.... 'cept maybe the Austin Powers one.... saw that one once, cack-laugh-riot... (eg. Mike Myers going "ooh, theres my butt" and such other silly things!!)

Yes so I'm afraid my night could have been interesting, however it wasn't really...

xJ

No comments: