SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

locquats?! mmm, locquats...

yum, locquats... i don't care if that's not how you spell it, they are still tasty and SPLENDARO *clap, clap*

thanks to PIPPA for the cherry tomato and purple pea seeds... I'm starting a garden on my bit of concrete out the back... so far I've planted Chives and Coriander and some RED HOT chili plants... I also bought some climbing beans to climb up the side and that's about it so far... will have to go pilfer the parents garden too.

PROPS to DJ TR!P for playing crazy computer sounds and star wars tracks at the Ex on Sunday btw... rock.

sleep would have been nice... how was the crazy wind-storm last night? I was annoyed with it screaming SHUT UP at many intervals, yet it did not listen. how RUDE!

nyuk.
things aren't always as they seem...

damn Mars!!
xJ

No comments: