SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Todays recommendation: check out ANYTHING remixed by DSICO!! (yes thats dSico)

Yes I can confirm that I will be having a live-to-air chat with the kids from BRASSY this Saturday at 4:30 during the B-Side (or perhaps it will be called 'My sordid love affair...') 93.7FM, turn it on, turn it up.

Oh the thing I forgot to post on Monday was that I have now passed 7 MONTHS of not smoking *insert bow here* of which I am hellishly proud and will help anyone do the same...

My jaw is out of place again damnnit, can you tell I'm stressed? no? well I can! bah!

I didn't drink anything sugary today... well I had Apple Juice but does that count??

hmm.
stuff and things. Julie xo

CHORTLE.CO.UK

No comments: