SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Saturday, August 16, 2003

mmm, just finished editing my interview with Muffin Spencer so I can broadcast it tomorrow.... will be played between 2 & 4PM on 93.7FM as I said in a previous post...

Saw the Testeagles at Flinders Uni Tavern last night (very tired and totally over any type of working life)... haven't seen them in a good 5 years I reckon so thought why not... and I must say all the kids jumped like jumpy things and had a rockin' good time... lovely.

off to a couple birthday parties this evening... so MERRY OLD BIRTHDAY TO NUALA, LEAH, SHAZZY GEE and er, I'm sure there is someone else... oh belated merry-ness to TERRI and merry un-birthday to Benjamin...

julie xo

No comments: