SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, May 09, 2004

what a weekend...

another thankyou to benjamin *kiss*...

Lawnmower Music: Three D Radio: Sundays 2-4pm: 93.7FM
(sorry by the way, i have recycled a few tracks from last week!! but i like them, so there!!)

Federico Aubele: Despertar
Sarah Vaughan: Whatever Lola Wants (Gotan Project Mix)
The Kinks: You really got me
Orbital: Crash + Carry
MKB: Monkey Business
Kronos Quartet: Miniskirt
Paris Combo: Attraction
LOVE SONG DEDICATION = Barry Manilow: I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter
G Love + Special Sauce: I Love You
Smokey Robinson + The Miracles: You've really got a hold on me
Richard Easton: Former (a new album, woohoo!)
Paper Tiger: Castle in the Sand
Ivy: Don't believe a word
Skalpel: 1958
Positive Black Soul: Run Cool
Brian Setzer: Rat Pack Boogie
Nina Simone: My baby just cares for me
Radiohead: Let Down
Cornelius: Drop (Kings of Convenience Mix)
Sia: Taken for granted
Billie Holiday: Strange Fruit (Tricky Remix)
The New Pollutants: Blast the world into space ("lets get rid of it it's all going to waste...")
Gotan Project: Last Tango in Paris
Marvin Gaye: Can I get a witness?
Elvis Costello: When green eyes turn blue
DeerHoof: Rainbow Silhouette
Franz Ferdinand: The dark side of the matinee
Scheer: Shea
Luke Ashby: Amber on the Downbeat

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all the mothers, and especially mine. Love you.

Remember, to tell someone something nice about them every day... it will make them feel nice and you feel nice too.
Don't wait for a Hallmark Holiday in otherwords.

My record player is still broken (not that I've attempted to fix it) and I can't listen to my vinyl *pout*
AND I left Frankie @ Benjamins! What shall I do?! Argh!
Going down the road and picking it up would be a good start.
xJ

No comments: