SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, May 06, 2004

broken head...

so my broken head is broken... actually i think my back/neck is out and therefore it hurts like a bitch.

Today I was asked to join a Youth Reference Group for the Adelaide City Council, and I'm thrilled. It just turns out someone I haven't seen for a while, and met ages and ages ago at a Sundy Side Up, has been working with the Council for a few months and they are looking for input for a few new strategies. I look forward to seeing what they have in mind...

On other secret womens business... I am in the very beginning stages of possibly purchasing a City Business (providing a bank will come to the party)... more on that later...

I got tix for me and a friend to go to the Paris Combo. I look forward to it greatly.

"hey mama i just gotta celebrate..." - i *finally* purchased a Frankie Vaughan album. He is one of my favourite 50's Broadway types and did the film "Let's make Love" with Marilyn Monroe and Yves Montand (which I highly recommend by the way)... wow and it's so super excellent. I'm so glad I finally got it.

See this exhibition @ Modra Hayes Design, 92 Currie St for the next month or so... a blown glass exhibition by Peta Cowen Goh. They are nice pieces indeed.

xJ

No comments: