SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

An-udda questionaire...

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Ooh tough. I couldn't say. Let me check out the Greek coastline, and get back to you...

What is your favourite article of clothing?
Seriously! This is hard already... erm, new mermaid skirt kind of kicks arse!

Favourite physical features?
can this include hair? I like my hair.

What's the last CD you bought?
The World of Frankie Vaughan!!!

Where are your favourite places to be?
At radio, the botanic gardens, on my bicycle, the rhino room.

Where's your least favourite place to be?
At work I suppose. I could be doing something more constructive like cooking or reading!! (though I must admit, I snuck in nearly an entire novel @ work the other week, *shh*)

What's your favourite place to be massaged?
My back, but it has to be a proper massage.

What time do you wake up in the morning?
Between 6:20 + 6:40am.

What's your favourite kitchen appliance?
Erm, da stoveus dat cookens da cookies!

What makes you really angry?
I agree Sharn, Eddie McGuire! You suck dix mate! (not you sharn, eddie!!)

If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Bass.

What do you think of Daniel Cox?
Who is Daniel Cox when he's at home?

Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes, but I'm not sure which one...

What's your favourite childrens' book?
Richard Scarry books were always good.

What's your least-favourite chore?
Mopping the stairs, I still am a bit 'phobic' of falling down them...

No, really, what do you think of Daniel Cox?
No, no really, who in the what now?

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Metamorphasis... the ability to disappear and reappear in a much better destination!

Do you have a tattoo?
No.

Can you juggle?
Kind of, I'm still learning.

The one person from your past who you would go back and talk to?
Yep, I'll keep that one to myself.

What's in your car boot right now?
Boring things like oil and the ever popular melty tapes!

Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
A little bit from column a, and a little bit from column b. As long as it's not from McDonalds because Mcdonalds is CANCER!

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
check files on persons who purchase guns will be destroyed by the... Stupid White Men, Michael Moore

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Air. Damn, why can't there be a man there or something? Oh, that's right, I sent him to a gig. ;) Darn.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Miriam... unfortunately.

Without looking, guess what the time is:
9:48pm? Oops, I'm fully wrong it's past 10!

Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
10:21pm!! hehe.

When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
about 8:15pm. Got dropped off at the local chicken shop by my boss on his way home so i could make a salad + chicken wrap for meself.

Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Wha'?

What did you dream last night?
I don't think dreams plagued me last night, thankfully. I gave up my crossing paths with people in dreams thing for now...

When did you last laugh?
I did laugh out loud at something, fuck knows what it was!

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Monkey picture, my 'swinger' numberplate (beacause, obviously, i *so* am), a whale picture, my 'bootsale' picture that is great and i got for $3 or something, and the mirror amy gave me that i love.

What's the weirdest thing you've seen recently?
Girls with socks and stilettos! ewww...!!

What is the last movie you saw (cinema/DVD/tv)?
Kill Bill Volume 2, Awful Truth DVD, Scary Movie 2 on TV.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Tough one. I reckon, a new stereo with a new RECORD PLAYER attached to it, cos mine is broken!!

Tell us something about you that we don't know:
Heck, there's a lot of crap on here about me... erm, I like Britney Spears because she can do way more situps than me on a daily basis!

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change?
Enough food and shelter for all with no weaponary of any sort.

Do you like to dance?
Fully!

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Azalea Christine

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I've not been good at boy names... perhaps Zedd.

How do you think our product could be improved to better address our customers' needs?
And this product of which you speak is... I know, it's bloody napisan isn't it? get off my doorstep!!

No comments: