SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, May 02, 2004

1 million bux!!

sux to me not being shortlisted for Big Brother...!! that would have saved me having to tackle the corporate world next year on my quest to make the million bux...

It's just an idea you know... with the western countries the way they are, I kind of figure it can't be *that* hard to make a million dollars. What I'll do to try and make that much I'm not sure yet... but it can't be that hard... and if I actually manage to achieve it, a large portion will be used to take my very closest friends on a nice European holiday!

Shopped at HarbourTown yesterday... however it's not near a harbour, nor is it a town, so yeh, interesting choice of shopping complex name. Got some spunky red shoes that make me feel like I should be saying "theres no place like home", a mermaid skirt and a hoody jacket (with extra added faux fur of course)... still no new pants but I'll work on that in Sydney... damn to having a funny shaped body! but i guess everyone has trouble finding clothes sometimes...

I am still sad, yes, yes I am, but I'm not going to complain, because frankly no-one sympathises with a whiner.

Happy re-warmed house Dida...
xJ

No comments: