SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Homer: "hello? hello taste?"

What is your favourite Web Site?
Unknown. There are many sexy ones including...
stayhuman.org
thenewpollultants.net
and of course buck65.com

What is the one CD you would take on a Desert Island with you?
Well there would be no bloody electricity so there would be no point. Besides I refrain from answering 'favourite music' questions for obvious reasons...

What was the worst job you ever had?
Accounts bitch for a waste management company... because the big boss management types had no guts!

If you could be anyone else, who would it be and why?
I'd be interested to how the other half lives (as in, be a boy for a day or something) but apart from that I couldn't tell you.

What was the strangest or most embarrassing story you've heard or that happened to you?
When I was younger I had this medical problem with a particular part of my body, and my best friend went and told the cute boy i liked. that was pretty embarrassing.

Tell us the weirdest dream you ever had?
Oh wow. Too many. Seriously though the other day I dreamt I was pregnant, and that I'd told a friend that it was his, but then had the revelation that I'd been rather drunk that weekend, and perhaps I'd screwed more than one person! Which is a) completely out of character and b) means I'm also paranoid in my dreams!!

What is the strangest name of someone you know?
Michael Jackson! I kid you not!

Tell us the most outrageous thing you ever did for money?
Very little...

What is the most embarrassing CD/Record/8 Track in your collection?
Everybody's Line Dancing! Di + Brad sent it to me as part of a birthday package one year for a bit of a gag. I'm yet to depart with it... or open it for that matter!

What is the best/worst nickname of someone you know?
Beek - my sister. and none of us can remember why she is called that. she just is.

What is the most bizarre thing you've ever seen?
these questions are making me try and think too much.

What is the stupidest thing you ever bought that seemed like a good idea at the time?
anything I bought for my ex-bf.

What is the best/worst pick-up line you've heard or used?
Best: "hey baby, be my chips + gravy".... worst: "do you come here often? no you don't understand.... do you come... here often? do you come often?" I SHIT YOU NOT, THIS HAPPENED TO ME. What is the world coming to?!

What is the weirdest food you've eaten?
I like food but nothing particulary out of the ordinary.

Tell us about the worst roommate/guest you've ever had?
the one i kicked out after 5 days because he a) stunk the house out, b) followed me around like a lost puppy, c) leered at my female friends, d) stunk the house out!

What is your best/worst animal or pet story?
Just watching Bec + Scotts cats running a total muck when they were kittens and I was house-sitting. Greg and I lost our minds when we saw the littlest one do a total flip and keep running.

What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Fallen down the stairs. and not told particular people that I love them. *sigh*

What is the most memorable bumper sticker you can think of?
Hell! I'm sure there's been plenty of good ones, but I don't know!

What is the worst surprise you ever found in your food?
Pubic Hair in food from a restaurant!

What is the most misunderstood song lyric in your opinion?
Have to be the lyrics to Informer! Classic!

What is the strangest phone call you've ever received?
Not phone call, but Text. I had gotten my friends number wrong by one digit and was trying to talk to her about something, so when i kept getting answered i assumed it was her, only to eventually call the number and have some girl in queensland answer the phone. i was like erm, would have helped if you'd said you weren't her in the first place you FREAK!

What is strangest hallucination you've ever had?
I don't take chemicals.

What is the one movie you've watched most times?
Ferris Buellers Day Off.

What is your favourite line from a movie?
"Do you prefer fashion victim, or ensemble challenged?"

What's the longest you've ever been single since you started dating?
Must be 3 years now... I think. Lost count. Don't particularly care.

Fave fashion statement?
Anything as long as it wasn't created in the 80's. I agree Dida though, wearing low cut tops is a must if you have the cleavage to show-off.

Have you ever been in a band?
Stage Band at school. Managed a couple of them though.

Your first car?
1986 Champagne Pink Mitsubishi Colt! Got stolen. Bastard!

What book are you reading at the moment?
Finished Ben Elton's "Popcorn" today. Not bad.

Last movie you saw at the cinema?
I don't think I remember. Sad! I don't go much any more.

When was the last time you saw a play?
12 Angry Men during the Fringe. Great play, pity about two particular members of the cast being knobjockeys...

What song is playing at the moment?
TV doesn't count as a song.

Have you left school?
Yep.

What are your all-time favourite Simpsons quotes?
"Grandpa, how did you get your pants off without taking off your trousers?"
"I don't know!"

What events have made you realise who your real friends are?
Fringe Festival 2004 - god bless it.
xJ

No comments: