SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Ben Elton's POPCORN

I finished reading this book yesterday (at work actually, it was that quiet for me, can't complain I guess)...
It started off a little too slowly for me, like a Quentin Tarintino film it flicked back and forth confusing the mashugana out of me, however this could have also been because I was reading it right before I went to bed and I'm usually pretty tired by then. And I was being lazy and reading really small portions at a time...
Anyhoo, all in all, half this book is set in one room, and I must say, fine job Elton... fine job indeed.

Started on Michael Moore's STUPID WHITE MEN today... more on that later.
xJ

No comments: