SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, April 12, 2004

B-Boys makin' with the freak-freak...

I must say that I personally feel that Ill Communication is the *best* album the Beastie Boys have done to date.

Today I went for a hike up in Morialta Conservation Park. It was lovely. We all got a little sweaty, but felt really good at the end of it.

This week I'm holding an Indian Cooking night... yummy. Which means I need to finish cleaning my house properly and move the computer. *yawn* that's not fun!

I am thinking I might make some caramelised onion muffins... hmm. I wonder if evil-neighbour will come eat them with me.... and no Andrew I'm not referring to you!! Am referring to a slightly further away who is not *actually* that evil, sometimes we just like to pretend to be evil....

I don't know if anyone knows much about colour therapies... or more when you associate colours with moods, that's what i mean.... anyway, I have a theory that the reason I feel a little unhappy is that my apartment is actually filled with quite a lot of dark colours... I thought perhaps that could be bringing me down...

hmm, next daytime weekend outing will be to Belair Golf course to award the wooden spoon to the worst player (probably me, i'm pretty crap from memory!)...

xxJ

No comments: