SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

i realise...

living on a main road, how bustling and busy the human race seems of late... cars are whizzing past my place at all hours, and the odd WANKER driving way way WAY too fast wakes me up at 2am.

I've been discussing going to the US to Arizona to hang out with my buddy Mike *waves to Mikey* and make him take me to Vegas in a cadillac... because I'm bored, because I'm interested to see what it's like, and because I want experiences to reflect on.

The moving to Brisneyland idea is still in the back of my head, but i figure, if I go away for about 3 weeks, then come back, do some more work and sod off to Brisneyland at the end of the SA summer and beginning of the cold weather, then i'll be happy. and WARM! not cold. brr. I can't stand it.

Currently, I have a dose of food poisoning... or something similar. I woke up already half vomiting Saturday night, which means I could well have died, rock and roll style of course, choking on my own vomit... but there's some cosmic reason why I didn't...

so yeh, anyway...

xJ

No comments: