SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Saturday, June 05, 2004

yippity yesterday...

yippity? huh?

4/6:
I've discovered I'm really good at something... paper cuts! I seem to do it all the time! Today I did two fingers in one action! Cor! Check me out, I'm the master!
And for that I get a gold star *bling*...

Blank Tapes 5a + b Launch # 1 went very smoothly last night. Had 60 or so through the door, so not too bad for a cold Thursday.

The Vague were great, stringing on to this growing number of bands with guitar and drums only. I remember the first time I saw the Frustrations from Tassie play at Inzone many years ago. They were just great!

Next week is Leigh*dust, Matt's Little Brother, Sweet Raxx, Hit the Jackpot + Blood Robots. Come along, it'll be great!

Glancey rubbed Spoz's ego a bit in Rip It Up *hehe*

I need a haircut. Don't want to go too 80's or too gay for that matter, but I have an idea...

Still reading "how men think"... it's good so far, and giving me a bit of a biology refresher in the process...
(end of stuff from yesterday)
Might go see The Satellites + Jackson United @ The Grace tonight. hmm.
xxJ

No comments: